The Belvoir Teen Ministry is a ministry for all young people in 7th through 12th grades. We believe that these young people are the future our church; and for that reason, we place a great emphasis on investing in their lives. This is accomplished through two different avenues.
- First, we have teen church every Wednesday night where the Word of God is preached without apology.
- Secondly, we provide activities and ministry’s in which our young people can be involved.
- The Bible teaches us that God has ordained three institutions: the home, the church, and the government.
- We believe that it is our job as the church to partner with parents (the home) in an effort to see our young people grow spiritually and develop a desire to serve God with their lives.
- We desire to see our young people stay true to God’s Word and ultimately continue the work of the Lord.
If you would like more information about our Teen Ministry, contact Youth Pastor Clint Hill at Clinthill94@gmail.com
You can also visit the calendar on this website to view upcoming activities.
Below are just a few of the many opportunities and ministries that Belvoir Church provides for teens.
*Teen Activities (Two per month)
*Teen Church (Wednesday Nights)
Mid-Atlantic Youth Conference Testimonies
Vance Havner stated, “We commonly think that life’s major decisions are made by older people, but, actually, the three greatest choices anyone can make are usually decided on by young people before they reach their middle twenties. The salvation of the soul, the choice of a life work and the choice of a life companion, these are life’s greatest decisions, and young people make them.”
As seen in this statement, many important decisions are made between the ages of five and eighteen. Our world and its sinful philosophies are reaching our kids at a very young age. For this reason, we believe it is important to reach young people with the Gospel before our world can infiltrate their minds. We still believe in young people! We still believe that God has a purpose for each young persons life; and it is our goal to help cultivate a desire to follow that purpose.
The Belvoir Teen Ministry is a ministry for all young people in 1st through 6th Grade.. We believe that these young people are the future our church; and for that reason, we place a great emphasis on investing in their lives. Special activities are planned for these young people. On Wednesday nights they meet together to study God’s Word. Children’s Church is available to further teach them in God’s Word.