Teen Movie Night – January 17
The Belvoir Teen Ministry is a ministry for all young people in 7th through 12th grades. We believe that these young people are the future our church; and for that reason, we place a great emphasis on investing in their lives. This is accomplished through two different avenues.
- First, we have teen church every Wednesday night where the Word of God is preached without apology.
- Secondly, we provide activities and ministry’s in which our young people can be involved.
- The Bible teaches us that God has ordained three institutions: the home, the church, and the government.
- We believe that it is our job as the church to partner with parents (the home) in an effort to see our young people grow spiritually and develop a desire to serve God with their lives.
- We desire to see our young people stay true to God’s Word and ultimately continue the work of the Lord.
If you would like more information about our Teen Ministry, contact Youth Pastor Clint Hill at Clinthill94@gmail.com
You can also visit the calendar on this website to view upcoming activities.
Below are just a few of the many opportunities and ministries that Belvoir Church provides for teens.
*Teen Activities (Two per month)
*Teen Church (Wednesday Nights)
Mid-Atlantic Youth Conference Testimonies